Gifts For Outdoors Lovers
Pick Your Price
Showing 1–30 of 51 results
10′ x 10′ Instant Shelter Pop-Up Canopy Tent with Carry Bag Practical Waterproof Folding Tent (Blue)
10’x30′ Outdoor Party Wedding Tent,Sunshade Shelter,Outdoor Gazebo Pavilion with 8 Removable Sidewalls and Spiral Tubes
Astronomical Telescope Reflective Professional, DS20136 HD Telescope deep Space Stargazing Automatic Stellar Telescope
CapsA Fingerless LED Flashlight Gloves for Repairing Working in Darkness Places Fishing Camping Hiking Outdoor Activities Gifts for Father Friends
Celestron Advanced VX 6″ Refractor Telescope – with Accessory Kit (Night Vision Flash Light, Sky Maps, Moon Filter, Optical Cleaning Kit)
Celestron Advanced VX 6″ Refractor Telescope – with Deluxe Accessory Kit (5 Plossl Eyepieces, 1.25″ Barlow Lens, 1.25″ Filter Set, Accessory Carry Case
Celestron Advanced VX 8″ Newtonian Telescope – with Accessory Kit (Night Vision Flash Light, Sky Maps, Moon Filter, Optical Cleaning Kit)
Celestron Advanced VX 8″ Newtonian Telescope – with Deluxe Accessory Kit (5 Plossl Eyepieces, 1.25″ Barlow Lens, 1.25″ Filter Set, Accessory Carry Case
COLIBROX-TM 2-Tier 10’x10′ Gazebo Canopy Tent Shelter Awning Steel Patio Garden Outdoor Event Pavilion Garden Lawn Backyard Camping Tent Elegant Design
coolBao Thigh High Flat Boots Women Over The Knee Boots Comfort Fall Winter Faux Suede Boots Fashion Shoes Woman
Fbestfish Astronomical Telescope Reflective Professional, DS20136 HD Telescope deep Space Stargazing Automatic Stellar Telescope
Gazebo LZPQ 10′ x 10′ Instant Shelter Pop-Up Canopy Tent,Waterproof,Side Cloth and epitaxial Curtain can be Added, Accessories Include Ground Nails/Wind Rope/Storage Bag
Gazebo LZPQ 10ft10ft Pop up Canopy Tent Instant Shelter,with 1 Wall / 1 epitaxial Curtain/Ground Nail/Wind Rope/Storage Bag
Gazebo LZPQ Canopy Tent 3mx3m Pop Up Canopy Instant Tents Outdoor Canopies Popup Beach Canopy Shade Canopy Tent with Wheeled Carry Bag
goodyusstore Elegant Design, Add A Bold Impact to Your Favorite Outdoor Area Outdoor Home 10′ X 13′ Backyard Garden Awnings Patio Gazebo Canopy Tent Netting
HD Large Aperture 90mm Refractor Astronomical Telescope Finder Scope Refractive Scope Space Observation Tool
HELLOLAND 32′ x 16′ Outdoor Canopy Party Wedding Tent, Sunshade Shelter,Outdoor Gazebo Pavilion with Removable Sidewalls & Upgraded Thicken Steel Tube, White
iPhone X/XS, XR, XS Max, 7/8, 7 Plus/8 Plus, 6/6s, 6 Plus/6s Plus Clear Case Cases Cover Patriotic Chef Knife TPU Anti Bumps Scratches Cover
JHLD Telescope for Kids Adults Astronomy Beginners, Travel Scope, 80mm Aperture, Refractor Telescopes with Tripod Phone Adapter-TC-8
Buying Gifts For Outdoors Lovers
Buying gifts for outdoor lovers is quite a tricky one. The question of what best to get an outdoor lover has plagued quite a number of people. Do they like camping gear? Are they nature lovers? Are they scared of certain things? These are things a lot of people are wary off and they end up buying the wrong thing for their family and loved ones.
Outdoor lovers are really a complicated lot, as there are a lot of different things they can be interested in. it’s not stereotyped hence getting these kinds of people gifts requires serious thought and attention. But if you know what you are doing it should be a walk in the park.
What To Consider Before Buying Gifts For Outdoors Lovers
- WHAT KIND OF OUTDOOR LOVER ARE YOU DEALING WITH: Stop! Think about it. What sort of outdoor lover are you dealing with? The person could be a Trekker, Rock climber, Mountain Biker, Hiker, Canyoner, Snowboarder, skydiver, snorkeler, horseback rider, etc. Identify who you plan to give the gift to and know what they are interested in.Profile the person carefully and be sure that whatever you are giving the person would interest the person. Give him/her what is related to his likes and you sure would be making the person happy.
- PHOBIA AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS: Also note that phobia is an important point to note when buying stuff for an outdoor lover. You should be conversant with what he/she has fears for. The phobia could be a result of an accident and setting eyes on some gear might bring back the trauma of the accident. So having prior knowledge of phobias and medical conditions of the person would help a great deal in choosing the right gift.
- SEASON: Be conscious of the season and what outdoor activity is most popular during that season. Your outdoor person might be a seasonal player and would like to explore any outdoor activity that the season gives way for. So he might want to go hiking or picnicking during summer, skiing during winter, etc. You just have to match up with the season and know what’s best and what’s in vogue for that particular season. This would help a great deal especially when your outdoor lover doesn’t like s specific niche.
- WHERE DO THEY LIKE VISITING?: So an outdoor lover would definitely have done a lot of their hobbies in recent times and if you an avid follower of his/her interest you would have noticed there are some places they have gone to that they raved about or that they love talking about. Bingo! You have a perfect gift for them. This is a two in one idea. Get them a gift most suitable for that area which they have always loved to talk about or take them there as a surprise. Simple.
- WHICH OF THEIR GEAR DO THEY HOLD SO DEAR: Everybody holds something dear and in the case of an outdoorsy person, it’s most likely a gear or a piece of equipment that he/she uses in the great outdoors. If you are close to the person, he/she would have at a point in time engaged you with a history of particular equipment. Why not double it for him/her. Buy an extra one so they can have more than one to fawn over. They would definitely be happy.
- AGE OF THE PERSON: Different people like different things at different stages of their life. And this is a truth that you should know and adhere to before venturing into getting a gift for an outdoor lover. Though it wouldn’t be so different from what they have loved as a child (except for a change in size) if you are buying for someone who has loved a specific outdoor activity right from their younger years. But in other cases, with age comes a change in preferences for what they love to do in the great outdoors, hence you might want to move with the trend.
- THE MODEL OF WHAT YOU ARE BUYING: Okay so let’s say you are buying a gift for a hiker for example. You have checked and he has all the hiking gear and materials one can ever dream of having as a hiker and now you are confused because you can’t think of anything new to get him. But really you can think of something NEW. Yes, he might have everything a hiker needs but does he have the NEW versions. Does he have the “pro”, “max” or even the “2.0” versions? These newer versions would definitely come with enhancements and tweaks that the older versions didn’t have and this would definitely excite him. Get him that NEW gift.
- SIZE: Whatever you are getting for an outdoor lover is most likely going to be wearable or something that would require the person to ride in. when getting any of such things make sure you think of size first. You shouldn’t assume because sometime looks could be very deceiving. Make sure you have the correct size and if you don’t know it, you could outrightly ask them. It does not use buying something undersize or oversize.
- THE HUMAN TOUCH: Most times, people who love the outdoors do not always have a matching companion to have all the fun with. Venturing to be that person or hook them up with someone who also enjoys the same thing he/she enjoys could be wonderful news to their ears. Try to switch things up a bit for them, undertake to take them on a different terrain which they aren’t familiar with. Even if you don’t enjoy it, adding the human touch to whatever gift you are offering makes it way better sometimes.
- PACKAGING: Not all gifts come in boxes or wrapping papers. And in the case of the outdoorsy moreso. You have to put into consideration what you are buying, the person you are getting it for and the size of what you want to get before buying anything for them. Yes, it’s true. For example, you can’t put a new bike in a box (except you classify big cubicles as boxes) or wrapping sheets. Also, theme the gift with maybe something different from the outdoorsy that the person likes in a bid to surprise them. It could work too!
Final Thoughts Before Buying Gifts for Outdoors Lovers
Thinking and profiling your recipient before getting them a gift is critical and it requires in-depth knowledge of the likes and dislikes of the individual. Always try to get a gift they would love and things that are related to what they love doing in the great outdoors. If everything fails, get them a good camera, you can never go wrong with that for an outdoor lover.